Create shortcuts quickly and launch your favorite actions quickly
- Category Personalization
- Program license Free
- Version 2.4.0
- Size 2 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.sika524.android.quickshortcut
4-6-3-303, Morishita, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0004, Japan
QuickShortcutMaker lets you make convenient shortcuts to nearly anything on your Android device.
Generally, creating, customizing and editing shortcuts isn’t as user-friendly on Android as it is on a platform like Windows, for instance. QuickShortcutMaker is an Android app that seeks to change that while doing it in a way that’s well-suited to the Android platform. This app hides in the background and is there whenever you need it to create or edit a shortcut to just about anywhere on your device.
Perhaps the neatest aspect of QuickShortcutMaker is that it isn’t limited to making shortcuts for apps. You can create shortcuts to files and indicate the program to open them. You can also create shortcuts to processes or just about any activity on your phone or tablet. This means that you can even make a shortcut to a particular device or application setting. Consider the usefulness of having easy access to a setting you change on a regular basis, such as volume or a password. Note that the app does provide access to hidden settings, which could be an issue in some scenarios.
QuickShortcutMaker also gives you great control over the shortcut itself. You can dictate the icon, text label and so forth. The app also supports a wide range of languages beyond English, and it lets you dictate numerous settings about each shortcut. These settings can be easily copied from one shortcut to the next as well. This level of customization is particularly useful when, for instance, you have a series of apps pointing to the same app or activity. Another benefit is enhanced privacy since your shortcuts can completely disguise what it is they’re actually pointing at.
- Create and delete shortcuts easily
- Shortcuts to apps, processes, activities and more
- Customize shortcuts
- Potential risk shortcutting hidden features
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Some more improvements.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don't like such a thing.)
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.