Create simple and intuitive homepage shortcuts on your smartphone or tablet with this customization app
- Category Personalization
- Program license Free
- Version 2.4.0
- Size 2 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.sika524.android.quickshortcut
4-6-3-303, Morishita, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0004, Japan
QuickShortcutMaker is an Android application that does exactly what it sounds like: makes shortcuts for other applications on your phone.
The idea behind QuickShortcutMacker is that Android app lists can get messy. Any Android user knows that one of Android's flaws is that there is often no order kept, and app shortcuts get messy. This is where this app comes into play. Rather than just have everything piled onto a big, messy list, QuickShortcutMaker lets the user easily pile everything into a list of easy shortcuts with custom names.
For users who have trouble navigating the library of apps on their phones, this is an ideal solution. Some apps have names that don't make sense or correlate well with their functions. This app lets the user categorize and name everything, so you can order things in whatever way makes sense to you. You can also make shortcuts to do random things, not just open applications. It's sort of like a "macro" on a PC, except it's better suited for Android.
All-in-all, QuickShortcutMaker has a fairly simple premise, but it can be very useful for the average user. Especially if you use your phone often, this can streamline your workflow. The process automation feature is what seals the deal with this app. Coming in at a small file size and zero cost, this one is a no-brainer.
- Can also automate processes
- Easily change ambiguous apps and make shortcuts easy to decipher
- Takes up even more space on your phone and may clog your library even more
- Has some features that are redundant with what's already included in Android
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Some more improvements.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don't like such a thing.)